Jun 8, 2012

Pics from the meeting

For about 6 months, I posted on another blog.  This a post that was copied from that blog.  I used different names for the family.  Just so you know the names were as follows:

Prince Charming - Wandering Aengus
Princess Belle - Lilly
Princess Magpie - Rose
Princess Snifflefritz - Lotus
Little Prince - Reed


I thought I would share some pics of my parents and my brother and sister.  It has been so long since I saw my sister that I didn’t even recognize her, not even a little bit.







And here is how it went.  It wasn’t a long visit, but was okay with me. When we got their Rose was throwing a temper tantrum and then mom gave Lilly a book from their religion that was WAY to mature for her (like answering questions regarding a couple’s sex life and such) so Wandering Aengus took it away and SHE spent the whole rest of the visit throwing a temper tantrum making my mom feel bad.

So two out of my four kids threw a temper tantrum and my mom felt bad about the book. Dad gave her money and she bought something at Scholars Choice and that made her happy but they were gone by then. They bought some cute clothes for the kids and admired how cute they were, but it was mostly awkward and uncomfortable.

When we got home, we were walking up the three floors to our apartment and Lotus slipped on the stairs, I caught her by her wrist and when we got home, she started to cry and hold her wrist.  I felt terrible, because I felt like I was responsible for her pain.  We took her to the doctor but we got no real answers regarding her wrist. The doctor manipulated it quite a bit and said that as far as he could tell it wasn’t sprained or dislocated. She was miserable most of last night with it, but today she isn’t crying about it as much but she is favoring it a lot. If she keeps favoring it, I am going to take her in to get an x-ray to get a second opinion.

All in all, I have had better days.

No comments:

Twitter