Jun 19, 2012

Creativity and Storage

I thought I would post some layouts I did of my three youngest sprouts.  I wish I had a digital camera back when I had Lilly.  I would love to be able to post hers to compare.

This is Rose

This is Lotus



And this is Reed



I also thought I would post some more storage ideas I had for after my move.

I like the idea of under shelf baskets for storage for things like bread.  I actually have some of these that I can make better use of.


There is a small linen closet in the new place I love the ideas in this  pic for making the best use of space and keeping it organized.




I love the idea of a using a shirt to make a holder for clothespins and using a tension bar for cleaners and then baskets for soaps, sponges, and such.




I love the idea of a tension bar for cleaners and then baskets for soaps, sponges, and such.

No comments:

Twitter