Jun 1, 2012

Friday Five

  1. I am completely addicted to Nutritional Yeast.  I add it to everything.  It is SOO yummy and it adds a fullness to recipes that I like.
  2. I think we have our house.  I am so looking forward to letting the kids play in the house and sitting in our yard and letting them run and play.
  3. I have a list of things I want to buy when we get settled (barbecue, garbage bins, dishwasher, swing set, etc.)  I really look forward to being in a house again.
  4. I love listening to the baby giggle, but as far as I know I am the only one who has heard it.  It is so sweet to watch and listen to him.
  5. One thing I am glad about is that this house is a little smaller and less expensive.  That means I can get the things I want to and that I can still plan on replacing our broken (now gone) van in a few months.

No comments:

Twitter