Apr 9, 2012

The Good and Bad

For about 6 months, I posted on another blog.  This a post that was copied from that blog.  I used different names for the family.  Just so you know the names were as follows:

Prince Charming - Wandering Aengus
Princess Belle - Lilly
Princess Magpie - Rose
Princess Snifflefritz - Lotus
Little Prince - Reed


First the good stuff:
  • My babies are all wonderful.  My boy sleeps better than any baby I have ever known.  My girls are sweetness defined.
  • When Wandering Aengus took Lilly out this evening, the babies all went to sleep and I got the house tidied up!  I love looking around and seeing tidy.
  • My blood pressure has come down a little and I was able to go from 15 pills a day to 11 pills a day.
  • I have been having fun planning two new unit studies for us to do, one on Earth day and one on Farms.  I love this part of homeschooling.
Now the Bad:
  • I hate how my stomach looks right now!  It looks like a very large underinflated balloon!  I really need to get back to getting in shape.  This has led me to the decision that as of next grocery day, I am back on a diet and getting healthier again.
  • I have been overdoing it a bit and I am pretty sure it is effecting how my inside incision is healing.

No comments:

Twitter