Apr 11, 2012

Sisters

For about 6 months, I posted on another blog.  This a post that was copied from that blog.  I used different names for the family.  Just so you know the names were as follows:

Prince Charming - Wandering Aengus
Princess Belle - Lilly
Princess Magpie - Rose
Princess Snifflefritz - Lotus
Little Prince - Reed



I love to listen to my interact with each other. I love how Rose holds Lotus’s hand and drags her around to play saying, “Come On Sisster!” She thinks that her little sister is a big doll and gets frustrated when Lotus has the nerve of showing opinions of her own. LOL And when Lilly rescues Lotus from Rose’s over-enthusiastic playing, Rose comes crying to me, “Mummy, Lilly stole my Lotus!” (like she stole a favorite toy). I love how much they all love each other and that the worst problem they have is Rose’s over-enthusiastic insistence that Lotus plays everything that Rose does.

No comments:

Twitter