Mar 4, 2010

Sorting it out.

I have discovered that while it is rewarding, being a mom to two kids under two and one eight year old with Aspergers is exhausting. I can't remember the last full nights sleep I got, I get up at the crack of dawn with the kids and even during the day finding time to get a shower is a luxury. I love it, don't get me wrong, but I am still trying to get handle on a schedule of sorts to keep on top of everything and to fit in such things as working out and showering and lovely things like that.

But on the other hand, if I ever needed an excuse for being busy and tired, aren't I lucky to have such adorable reasons.

On the other hand, I would love advice from those of you who are more experienced than I.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

I am NOT more experienced and I find it hard to shower too...I try to get up before the kids and shower..Then while they are eating breakfast I brush my teeth and put on some makeup..Also nap time is a really good time to clean up from the morning and lunch. Then I prepare for dinner so I can have more time with the kids instead of in the kitchen.

Twitter