Oct 26, 2009

Just a note

Just had to pop in and say that some people have way to much time on their hands. I don't know what I do that is so darned interesting that people I hardly ever see will sit around and gossip about things they know nothing about, are completely misinformed about and are none of their business. Whether we choose to homeschool our children, where and how we arrange our upcoming move doesn't matter. If you aren't invited, you have no say.

okay rant over, back to sunshine, rainbows and lollipops now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh - sounds like you've been having a rough bit - why must we all judge each other so harshly???

Julie said...

Sounds annoying! ... Is this more problems from the neighbors?

http://scrapgrrl.com

Little Miss Sassy Pants said...

How frustrating! I hope they get their nose out of your business!

Nancy said...

I try to remain blissfully ignorant to comments that are counter productive.

Keep smiling =)

Twitter