Oct 16, 2009

Too sweet!

Grandma Great submitted some pictures of Princess Magpie to a provincial magazine called the "Newfoundland Herald". I knew nothing about it and was surprised when a neighbour told me she was in the magazine this week!

One of the things that was keeping me busy and out of blogland today was grocery shopping. It isn't an exciting thing to be doing but it is a production when you take the whole family and it can be quite exhausting when you are about 7 months pregnant. While we were out shopping, Prince Charming reminded me that we should pick up a copy of the Herald. Now Prince Charming was tired this morning so he decided that his best job was to keep Princess Magpie occupied driving her up and down aisles while I did the majority of the actual pickup of things. This system worked for me and I was tickled to hear that while he was driving her up and down aisles he was being the proud daddy and showing all the store clerks that she was in the Herald and proudly displaying her picture for all to see.

2 comments:

Julie said...

How cool! I hope you got some extra copies of it, to save for later! :D ... And I would scan both the magazine cover and the page she is on, so that you can digi-scrap it. :D

http://scrapgrrl.com

Tasha said...

How cool...You better try to take a picture of the mag and share with us....Congrats beautiful girl!!! Your famous!

Twitter