Oct 1, 2009

Busy Busy day

I had one of those busy days which leave you exhausted to your bones. We got up and got our homeschooling done early. Then I prepared a two week menu plan before heading out to get groceries with Princess Magpie. I decided to get her some Timbits to much on while I shopped and that meant having to carry her and her diaper bag back to the grocery store across the parking lot. Let me tell you that felt like the longest parking lot ever!!! My back was so sore by the time I got to the store I had to sit down before I started shopping. With me being pregnant and her constantly growing, neither one of is getting any smaller these days and my poor back couldn't take carrying us both that far! Then I got our groceries, got home put them away, tidies the living room and made supper. By the time that was done, so was I!

I am definitely going to have to rethink these grocery days.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Next time you'll have to park closer to the door, so you won't have to carry her that far.

http://scrapgrrl.com

Crazy Working Mom said...

Doing anything while toting little ones around is tiring, much less having to load and unload groceries. *sigh*

I'm tired just reading about it and I'm not even preggers.

Twitter