Oct 2, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #66

Thirteen Things on Twisted Cinderella''s Mind
  1. I am entertaining myself by playing with html and learning new things. It is one thing I can do with Princess Mag-pie in my arms when she is clingy.
  2. I am a little down about stuff today. I am sure I will be fine but I could use a little good news.
  3. Princess Belle had a hard time on the bus yesterday. The bus driver yelled at her for singing and then the other kids teased her. Poor little thing is only in grade one and she came home in tears.
  4. I am really enjoying the changes I made to my diet blog's layout. I did a fall theme and I played with it and had fun with it to entertain myself.
  5. Our neighbour gave Prince Charming a whole garbage bag filled with books. I had fun going through them and finding books that would entertain me as well.
  6. I am really enjoying that new show, "The Mentalist". The show is good and of course the main character is completely yummy.
  7. I also like the new show, "Fringe". It is the kind of show I can watch with Prince Charming.
  8. I am drinking waaaaaay to much coffee lately. I have gone from one CUP of coffee to 1 1/2 POTS of coffee.
  9. I love taking pics of Princess Mag-pie. It is so much fun to experiment with lighting and backgrounds and stuff.
  10. I have to take Princess Mag-pie up to get her needle tomorrow. She was supposed to see the nurse on Monday, but the nurse forgot and was out of the office.
  11. Princess Belle is getting her hearing and vision tested as one of the things they routinely check when they are checking a child for ADHD.
  12. I will probably be doing a fall layout for this blog too at some point.
  13. I find playing with the layouts and learning new things very entertaining.

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why ON EARTH would the bus driver yell at her for singing? That's just terrible. :( ... Hope she's feeling better soon!

Twyla said...

I am sorry to hear about your daughter's trouble on the bus. My daughter has been picked on since the first day of school, and it is heart breaking. I am in communication with the teachers, and things seem to be getting a little better, but it is still hard.

Anonymous said...

I got in trouble for singing on the bus one time. I had to go to Saturday school for it!

I'm typing this with Emily sitting on my lap! *LOL*

Twitter