Oct 10, 2008

Friday Five



  1. Princess Belle has a Thanksgiving Assembly today. She is going to be soooo adorable singing her little songs!
  2. I joined a Mother Goose Program with Princess Mag-pie. It is a nice chance to get out with other mothers. I had fun. She slept through most of it, but then she was the youngest there too. The ages of the children ranged from 11 weeks to 16 months.
  3. I loved the outfit I wore on Princess Mag-pie yesterday. I have so much fun dressing my girls.
  4. I am taking control of my house one room at a time. I am pleased with my kitchen, I have that under control. I am pleased with my bathroom and my entryway. I have those under control as well. I have no amount of control at all over the bedrooms and the living room. Well, Princess Mag-pie's room is completely organized and looking great as well.
  5. This is a picture I took yesterday before we went to the Mother Goose Program yesterday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is an adorable outfit! Girls are WAY fun to dress. :)

Anonymous said...

Is the Mother Goose program at the library? ... What does it include?

Twisted Cinderella said...

The Mother Goose Program's website is here: http://www.nald.ca/mothergooseprogram/.

Maggie and I registered for it ans it is fun to start to remember some of the games and rhymes. Each session starts off with circle time (songs and rhymes), then there are snacks, tea and juice, after that there is a story or fable, and then there are more songs and rhymes. It is for children from newborn to 18 months.

Brenna Flynn said...

Your gals always look so cute!

Twitter