Dec 21, 2007

Friday Update

I know I am late posting today. I have had the worst headache and Morning sickness has been beating my butt today.

I did have a call yesterday from the doctor's office that scared me a little. Apparently they got my test results back and they wanted me to go in to get more. I had luekocytes and blood in my urine. The word blood stopped my heart cold. They nurse said they suspect a urinary tract infection. That is less scary for me. I had several when I was pregnant with Princess. I am seeing no traces of blood at all so I am assuming that morning sickness, sore boobs, and exhaustion are the good signs and I will think positive. I went back in to get the tests and I go in next week to get another blood test to check my hcg levels. I am getting to know that office really well, but anything to make my little baby bug happy is okay with me.

We did a cute thing for Princess. She worked really hard and wrote a letter to Santa Claus, asking me how to spell every word. She spent a long time trying to get it just right. So today, when she came home, we had done up a letter for her from Santa and let her find it in the mail box. She was thrilled. The letter was really cute. Prince Charming and Notsosnowwhite did most of it and they did a great job. They even did up an envelope for her.

No comments:

Twitter