Oct 2, 2007

Getting ready


I am getting ready for work. The house is clean (somewhat), I got some laundry done, I got supper made for Prince Charming and Princess and Supper made for me.
And now I am heading into to work and truthfully . . . . I dread it. I hate waiting all day to go to work. I just want to stay home and take care of my family.
But I do like getting stuff for Christmas, I do like getting our bills paid. I do like being ahead. I do like being settled. So, I do what I got to do. I pack up and go to work. To work until after midnight so I can get up and do it again.

1 comment:

Fantastagirl said...

There's something to be said for being able to pay bills, have food in the cupboard, and have a roof over the head. There are days when I would rather snuggle the kids then go to work, but I kinda like having those things too.

Twitter