Oct 12, 2007

Friday Feast


Click the pic above to see other Friday Feast participants or to join in the fun

Appetizer

When was the last time you were surprised?

This morning when I read my email.

Soup

Fill in the blanks: My eyes are ________, but I wish they were __________.

My eyes are bad but I wish they were better so I didn't have to wear glassses.

Salad

If you were a Beanie Baby, what would you look like and what would your name be?

I have no idea.

Main Course

Name two things you consistently do that you consider to be healthy habits.

Try to eat real food instead of junk when I am hungry. Drink a lot of water at work.

Dessert

What brand of toothpaste are you using these days? Do you like it? Why or why not?

Crest, I like it as well as any toothpaste I guess.

10 comments:

Rach said...

We have the same soup, but you worded yours so much better!

jenny said...

I enjoyed your feast!

You should be a Beanie Baby named Cinderella! Just pick your favorite color and animal and there ya go.

Anonymous said...

Yes to water and no to junk food! :) great main course!
I wonder what's in your email though, hehe nosy me!

Cheryl said...

I love the little leafs at the bottom of every post. I've been trying to find time to add something seasonal to my blog and was thinking about the sidebar, but maybe I'll just copy you instead cause that would be easier to add. Giggle.

That pizza looks yummy!

Anonymous said...

great feast served up this week!! Have a wonderful weekend.

Anonymous said...

happy friday feast :)
that beannie baby one is hard, i have no idea eather.

bonggamom said...

We have the same soup!

Anonymous said...

It's good that you're not eating junk food. :) Great feast you had!

happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

I love your salad - seriously. That was SO what I wanted to write! LOL

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Nicole

Anonymous said...

I had a bit of trouble with the main feast this week too.

Thanks for the left overs. Hope you're having a great weekend.

Twitter