Sep 28, 2007

Todays Feast

click pic to get to Friday Feast headquarters
Appetizer
How are you today?
Better than yesterday. I am glad it is Friday. Princess is going on a Terry Fox walk today and Prince Charming is going to go and meet her so that she can have a parent with her and her class.

Soup
Name 3 television shows you watch on a regular basis.
Bones, CSI, Ghost Whisperer

Salad
What’s the scariest weather situation you’ve experienced?
I survived a hurricane where it blew the roof of the building next door in through my wall.

Main Course
If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be?
I think Mexico. I have a friend who goes there and I like their lifestyle.

Dessert
What do you usually wear to sleep?
Ummm . . . . does a smile count?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you survived that hurricane! Great feast:) Happy FF!

Unknown said...

I'd say a smile counts! Nice list, have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

funny dessert--I forgot about ghost whisperer. Wonderful feast this week.

Cheryl said...

OH, wasn't the CSI great last night? I was so glad she lived and is still on the show. You can tell those two love each other.

Cola chicken? I bet the cola makes it moist...got the recipe?

Minkydo said...

Of course, a smile counts :) Love the background on your blog.

Theresa said...

smiles always count! great answer.

Anonymous said...

Did you watch Ghost Whisperer tonight?! Looks like it's going to be a great season.

Twitter