Sep 18, 2007

Scrambled Thoughts



It was a good day yesterday at work. Well, good but busy. I hope it is a little slower today. I hope I get to leave the training section soon. Basically how it goes is that you get 4 weeks of in class training and then at least 4 weeks where you are doing your job but you are in the training section with lots of help. I think I am doing really well and I want to get out there out of the training section now.

I am taking the bus home from work (ALL 2 1/2 HOURS!)for today and tomorrow. Then I am taking a taxi for a while. I wrote the city and complained about the bus service and they wrote me back and said it was an oversight and it would be fixed by October 15. so there are only so many days left of this hassle of getting home from work.

No comments:

Twitter