Sep 2, 2007

Organization!


I may have mentioned once or twice that I LOVE to organize my home. It makes me happy to see things all organized and lined up neatly in their place. The lack of clutter and knowing where everything is just makes me feel like all is right with the world. Well I just found a website which really spoke to my little organizing heart! This site has a LOT of things that I plan on doing including having a household binder. I have saved a lot of things I am going to print out and use. I am really excited about it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was more organized - I'm so proud of you! Hope you have a great Labor day!

Anonymous said...

I love when things are organized, too. It makes it a lot easier to find something if you know where it is! hee hee

Ms. Skywalker said...

May you never peek within my "filing system".

Twitter