Sep 22, 2007

PhotoHunt 76: Paper

Theme: Paper Become a Photo Hunter

The theme this week is Paper and I immediately thought of all the artwork that fills my life since Princess has brought her colorful outlook into my life. Every day, she brings me new pictures that she has carefully worked on. And as I look at them, I can see them getting better. I can see her artwork changing from random marks that fill the whole page to butterflies, rainbows, fish, spacemen with red faces and kite flying kids. I love to see the changes, it is the most visual way I can think of to see her development. And to see such a creative girl coming from two creative parents makes me happy too.

11 comments:

Wilson said...

great photo hunt you got here...check also mine...

http://wilstop.info/2007/09/22/photo-hunt-paper/

Kate said...

:) kids sure do go through a lot of paper for drawing :) cute photo.

Carver said...

What a nice post and I love the photograph of the various stages of artwork.

Melli said...

I do positively LOVE children's artwork! I have a friend who took her children's work and had it professionally mounted, matted and framed - and that is the ONLY artwork that hangs in her home! Her whole home is a gallery of her children's work - and when I saw it - OH, how I wished I had thought to DO that! It's beautiful! Treasure those precious little pieces of paper!

SabineM said...

I LOVE kids drawings! Soo special!
Good pick for this week!

Anonymous said...

Great photo! Mine is up too. Hope you can visit me! Have a great weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

The best types of paper, no doubt!

Andree said...

When I moved out of state and packed up the old house, I gave each of the kids (then all grown) the boxes of all of their artwork and school papers that I had collected over 25 years. They moaned and groaned, but I absolutely know that they took them home and spent hours going through them (even tho they would never admit it!).

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have a little artist in the making. Great photo and have a good weekend.

An Ordinary Mom said...

Great interpretation on the theme! I cherish my little girl's artwork, too. However, now that she is 6 she is drawing way better than I ever could!

Anonymous said...

Awwww...that's beautiful! :)

Twitter