Sep 10, 2007

Monday Down five more to go


I got through my Monday. It wasn't too bad. The bus system here has been messed up and I have no idea how I am going to arrange transportation to get home until my car is on the road.

Work went well and I manaaged not to lose my voice while talking. Hopefully my sore throat and my lungs are all the way better tomorrow.

Princess got through her Monday too. She was so sweet getting on the bus. I LOVE this town. She forgot her backpack on the school bus and was completely distraught. Prince Charming called and asked if this was the same bus that was going to be dropping off the older kids this afternoon. The lady on the phone told him that it was and he could go down to the busstop to meet it and he could get her backpack, HOWEVER . . . . while he was on the phone with her, he looked out our window and the school bus pulled up to our front door and the driver got out of the bus and brought Princess her backpack. He doesn't even pick her up at her front door, but he has seen her walking down to the stop and knew where she lived. I LOVE this driver.


2 comments:

Fantastagirl said...

She has one of the best drivers in the world! I can totally see Pan or Tink doing this and the meltdown that would take place...

Cory said...

That is so cool! You do live in a great place!

Twitter