Nov 10, 2019

My One Wallow

Here's my little complaint post and then I will try to be positive and festive.

The thing is, I have the kids taken care of.  I will make Christmas happen, they have winter coats, we have snacks for school, but there are things that I can't make happen. The kids have winter coats, I don't (my old leather coat with the ripped up lining will have to suffice)..  The kids will have winter boots by Christmas, I won't have any this year (my old worn out running shoes with holes in the toes will have to do).  I have had a cracked filling for months, I don't know when I will ever get it fixed.  I have no winter tires, I can't afford them and my summer tires gave a slow leak.   We are doing better than last year, we can afford to eat, but this move was supposed to make things so much better and it didn't. I wish we never did this.  I should gave stayed in Nova Scotia.  And lets be honest, I was never that fond of Newfoundland winters!

Okay, that's all I will allow myself.  I am going to spend this season decorating, baking cookies, enjoying holiday movies and my family.  I will NOT wallow in self pity.


No comments:

Twitter