Nov 14, 2019

Call

So the school called to tell me Little Prince was having a full-blown meltdown. They want to know if maybe he was tired. Then they suggested maybe he was hungry. I let them know that he had got a lot of sleep last night, and so he could probably be hungry. He hasn't been eating well lately. So, they said they would head down to lunch and call me back if he was still upset.

The truth is, he could just want to come home.  He hasn't been enjoying school as much since he was home sick for a week.

In the meantime, I'm sitting here on pins and needles wondering whether or not the school is going to call me. I possibly have a couple hours to clean the house and do make supper or I'll have to get up and go get Little Prince. This not knowing thing sucks.


No comments:

Twitter