Dec 27, 2015
Sunday's heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.
This has been a lovely week and I have so much to be grateful for. I am truly blessed. Here are just a few things I have to be grateful for this week.
1. Cute little helpers making cookies with me.
2. A wonderful Christmas with my family.
3. Feeding lots of yummy food to my family.
4. A visit from Santa on Christmas Eve.
5. These lovely children who brighten my every day.
6. Christmas movies with my family.
7. My littlest girl (sweet Princess Snifflefritz) turning six!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
Tweets by @TwistedCindy