May 16, 2012

Free Vegan E-Cookbook!

For about 6 months, I posted on another blog.  This a post that was copied from that blog.  I used different names for the family.  Just so you know the names were as follows:

Prince Charming - Wandering Aengus
Princess Belle - Lilly
Princess Magpie - Rose
Princess Snifflefritz - Lotus
Little Prince - Reed


I just signed up for a free vegan e-cookbook! All I had to do was sign up for a newsletter (which will probably give me free recipes!) and I got a free e-cookbook as well! A good deal I figure.

I invented a recipe yesterday which was pretty good. The idea was simple.
  • I made a simple gravy by thickening up some veggie broth along with some seasoning.
  • Then I added some mixed frozen vegetables.
  • I spread it out in a baking dish.
  • In another bowl, I made a simple stuffing of bread cubes I had seasoned up.
  • Then I layered it over the veggies and baked in the oven until the bread was nice and crispy.
It was kind of like a veggie shepherd’s pie but with stuffing instead of mashed potatoes. I really liked it.

And as a little bonus here is a cute picture of my Rose.

No comments:

Twitter