Apr 14, 2010

Woohoo!!

Prince Charming is back home! He got back last night. We are all thrilled to have him home. The kids have been spending all their time cuddling him. And the kids even conspired to sleep more than they have since he left, giving me a better night's sleep (including the two youngest who weren't even aware that Daddy was home).

So we are taking a holiday today celebrating Daddy's return from St. John's. It is nice to have a Daddy day. We will probably make it up on Saturday.

That is all I can really say today. I hurt my hand yesterday and it really hurts to type, hold my baby, or do most anything with it at the moment. Hopefully, tomorrow will be better and we can carry on as regularly scheduled.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Thanks for stopping by to comment at The Homeschool Desk. Glad you liked the link for gardening! A book that helped me when I first started gardening was Gardening for Dummies. You might be able to find it at the library:) Hope your hand feels better soon!

Julie said...

Glad your hubby is home! I don't think it hurts to take a day off every now and then. :)

http://scrapgrrl.com

Twitter