Apr 24, 2010

Planning ahead


I have been having fun today doing research for a future unit study. This unit study will be on Medieval life and Castles with some Dragon activities sprinkled throughout for a little whimsy. This is going to be so much fun. Next week we will be doing a week on Australia but the week after that, I think I am going to go ahead with the medieval stuff I have found. There are so many creative and interesting things that I may decide to do it for longer than my usual one week. Princess Belle loves all things Princess and I think that this will be right up her alley.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Fun! ... Jared would enjoy a unit study on Australia... He's taken with that country, mainly because Bindi Irwin lives there, and he has a bit of a crush on her. (so cute!)

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Nathalie St-Pierre Roths said...

I love medieval time too as the costumes are so interesting and the marvelous cobblestone streets are present everywhere. Good luck in your research project! :-)

Twitter