Apr 12, 2010

Tired

I have to say, I am exhausted. Princess Belle slept through the night just before she was 3 months old. Princess Magpie slept through the night almost from the day she was born. Now that she is two she has started to wake up once a night for a 5 minute snack. And Princess Snifflefritz at 15 weeks is showing no signs of sleeping through the night. And now that Prince Charming has been gone for a while, I am feeling the results. I too tired to come up with anything to tell you about. So, I will just share some pics of my girls. The last couple of days, they have been very cute. I especially enjoying how much they enjoy each other, how cute Princess Magpie is and the funny positions that Princess Belle relaxes in.





1 comment:

Julie said...

Hope you get caught up on your sleep soon!

http://scrapgrrl.com

Twitter