Sep 5, 2008

Diet Dilemma



I am having a crisis of diet. I totally believe in the low carb way of eating. I truly believe that it is the fastest and easiest way for me to lose weight, however, I have quite a few stomach issues that I won't bother to go into here. These issues limit the foods I can eat. I find myself reacting to foods and barring them from my diet so much that on this diet, I am severly restricted. Most meats and most fat totally bother me, to the point that I can eat very little of them. But then when I don't eat them, there is not much else here that I can eat. I am a little stuck. To the point that I am really reconsidering my diet.

I chose this diet because it fits in with how Prince Charming eats. I wouldn't have to spend extra money on me. But maybe I should consider spending the extra money on me that I would on a different diet, if it means that I can lose weight and feel good at the same time. I also have to remember that when I lost weight last time, 3/4 of the 70 lbs I lost, I lost doing Weight Watchers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you can find something that works for you... Weight loss is such a pain, huh? *sigh*

Anonymous said...

Dieting is never fun, and there are so many diets out there that it's hard to know which one is the right one for you.

I've tried many as well, but once I started working for Stacker 2 I discovered their Diet & Energy shot and it's really worked for me. I've always been a little afraid of diet pills, and I think I like this one because it's in a liquid shot! It's also got added ingredients to help with mood elevation and fat oxidation.

You should definitely give it a shot, check it out at http://www.stacker2.com/

I hope I didn't overstep any bounds by commenting on your blog, just wanted to give you some inside info and I hope you find a diet that works for you!

Carolyn Barnett
Stacker 2 Ambassador
carolyn.stacker2@gmail.com

Twitter