Sep 18, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #64

Thirteen Things on Twisted Cinderella Mind
  1. I am so behind on everything I don't know where to start
  2. I should be doing laundry. I haven't been caught up since I got home from the hospital 7 weeks ago. It sucks.
  3. I should be washing my floor. I hate my flooring. It always looks filthy and it holds the dirt something awful.
  4. I should be cleaning Princess Belle's room. It is a perfect disaster! I count myself lucky if I can walk across it without stepping on toys.
  5. I should be cleaning my kitchen. It is always in a constant state of calling out to me.
  6. I should be exercising more. I will never lose this weight if I don't work to get it off.
  7. I should be cleaning my basement. I can't even find anything down there anymore.
  8. Even with all that, we are pretty sure we are going to have another baby. Princess Mag-pie is a perfect little angel. I love her madly.
  9. I would like to try to get out a little more. I am housebound which contributes to my lack of energy.
  10. I do get to out and get more groceries tomorrow. That is exciting.
  11. I also get to get my bills caught up. I can be happy that within two weeks our main bills will be all caught up and happy.
  12. I am now on Weight Watchers and I am enjoying the feeling of being in control in some way of my weight.
  13. I still haven't gotten a scale! I need to get one to know where I am.

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


5 comments:

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

I remember the days of looking at getting groceries as exciting because I could get out of the house! '

It's great you are on WW. I was on it before JG was born and did awesome on it. I really need to get back on it...really need to. Me and my mom both.

And I hear you on the basement and the other cleaning...whoo am I behind!

Cory said...

Sorry to hear you are behind, but you'll get caught up!

Emma Sanders said...

You will get caught up. However, I once read a good reason why we shouln't tell ourselves things we should do. LOL. (Sorry I can't remember the reason.) Instead, say I will. I will get my laundry folded (even if it isn't this week!)

Good luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

Just enjoy the kids... The other things will take care of themselves in time... In the long rin, what's more important? Having the dishes done and laundry caught up, or holding your children while they are still young enough to enjoy it. :D

Denise Patrick said...

Seven weeks might seem like a long time, but in the overall scheme of things it's pretty short. Stop and smell the flowers and enjoy your family as you tackle each of these things a little at a time. You'll be caught up in no time.

Happy TT!

Twitter