Sep 12, 2008

Friday Five


  1. Big Girl is so funny these days. She came down the stairs the other day and asked me, "Mommy, in order for you to have a baby you have to have a seed in there right?"

    Deciding it was too late to continue the same explanation I have been trying to get her to understand since I got pregnant with her sister, I took the easy way out. "Yes, that's right."

    She nodded her head knowingly, "Okay, then I am never going to swallow a seed because I don't want to have a baby."She stated. "They're too much work. She flung over her shoulder as she went back into her room."

  2. Another cute thing is that she is convinced that the baby monitor is a two way radio. When she notices that the baby monitor is on and that the baby is upstairs, she will lean over, put her mouth up to the speaker and talk to her sister. She says things like, "Hi baby, I love you baby." and all sorts of things like that. She really is very sweet.

  3. I am a picture taking fiend these days. I can't help myself. I just look at my girls and I have to capture the moment. I am sure I am going to give them a complex of some sort. LOL
  4. Princess Mag-pie slept 8 3/4 hours the night before last!! I was shocked. I went in and woke her up to feed her at that point. I figured she would be starved and I had to get her sister up soon to get her ready for school. Last night she slept 5 hours, woke up for 1 hour and then slept another 5 hours. I really do have the best baby in the world, don't I?

  5. Despite how awesome she is, I find myself exhausted all the time these days. I am beginning to wonder if my iron is low again. I am love with everything in my life, I just wish I had the energy to live it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you take an iron supplement, to see if it gives you some more energy?

Anonymous said...

You are incredibly lucky to be getting sleep!

I loved the "seed" story! :)

Tasha said...

My youngest thinks the baby monitor is a radio and wants music to come from it...LOL

Twitter