Feb 22, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Little note: This is the last official week for Thursday Thirteens. I just want to thank Leanne for bring us Thursday Thirteens. I am really going to miss this fun visit with all our blog friends. I would also like to thank Leanne, Nancy and Lindsey for all their hard work each week. We love you and appreciate you guys!

Thirteen Things about Twisted Cinderella

1. I am going to be trying Tofu Scramble for breakfast tomorrow. If I like it, it will replace my scrambled eggs for breakfast in an attempt to make veganism easier.
2. I tried to get Tempeh and Seitan today at the store but they didn't have any. I am hoping to be able to find some at our local whole foods store when I check it out.
3. Little Princess was back in preschool today for the for the first time since last thursday. She finally had no fever. She still has congestion on her lungs though.
4. I cheated and had vegetarian pizza for supper tonight. All that fat and calories! I am not having my regular cheat day on Saturday to make up for it.
5. Prince Charming is the worst procrastinator in the world. He was supposed to have a paper handed in last Wednesday and he is handing it in Tomorrow! Thank god his teacher bought his excuses.
6. Prince Charming is coming close to the end of his course. He has two months left.
7. I love American Idol, but I keep missing it. It is up against Prince Charming's shows and I usually fall asleep before it comes on again at 12:30.
8. The most fun season I ever had watching it was when I watched Season Two with Notsosnowwhite.
9. Shows are always so much more fun when you watch them with someone else who is into them too.
10. Our street is still barely wide enough for a car to get through since the snowstorm on Tuesday. The roads are awful and banks are so high that people plowing their driveway with push snowblowers are having troubles blowing it up high enough to get over the bank.
11. I hate winter. I am not a 'yay! lets go skiing person'. When it snows I just want to cuddle up in my house with cup of coffee, a good book and a chocolate bar and hide until spring.
12. I forgot something at the grocery store today and I am so against leaving the hosue right now that I am waiting until next grocery day to get it. I am pathetic aren't I?
13. I can't wait until summer when I can sit outside with my neighbour and watch our kids play and hold her adorable baby girl. I want to take so many pictures of her. She is just so beautiful she inspires the artist in me. I want to take pics of her. Pics of her with her siblings. Pics of her with her mommy and daddy. See I get carried away.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

  • Leave a comment and I will add you here




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!






15 comments:

Raggedy said...

I hope Little Princess gets well soon!
Thursday Thirteen has come to an end.
I have enjoyed my visits here and consider us friends.
Thank you for sharing your thirteens with me.
The comments you left me filled me with glee.
It is hard to believe it is really true.
I am trying very hard to not be blue.
Happy TT'ing!
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

Rashenbo said...

Ewwwwww! Tofu is yucky! :) I've been fortunate to catch each episode of idol so far this season. the women were much better than the men last night.

Thursday Thirteen has been fun and I'm sorry to see it go.

Take Care

Julia said...

Not sure if I know what Tofu is but I think I had some before.

Am big fan of American Idols and watch it for the last...er..how many season is it now? ;)

Since this is the last TTs I want to wish you happiness and good luck!

Happy last TTs to you!

Unknown said...

I love Tofu, and it's good in eggs. :) I like it in stir fry too. YUMMY!

Thanks for stopping by my site today. Happy final TT!

MaR said...

Hope your little Princess gets well soon. I haven't had tofu in a long time, should try new recipes with it.
It was nice meeting you through TT too, I will miss this meme!...thanks for dropping by and have a fun thursday.

-atomik kitten said...

Tofu? Icky!! :)

Remember, just because TT is coming to an end doesn't mean that you have to quit visiting.

Kat said...

Hope your little girl feels better soon.
I just wanted you to know that your posts on wieght loss are an inspiration. Thank you.

GEWELS said...

ditto on the snow. Doesn't your grocery store delvier? Ours does- is that crazy, or what? I feel like I'm in Mayberry RFD

Anonymous said...

I had a tofu cheesecake one time that I would have never guessed it had tofu in it. This week we've been out of mayo, and I've been to the store every other day, and I keep forgetting it. If I lived in snow, I'd be doing the same thing. I'd hibernate until Spring.
Nice new place you have.
Happy Thursday!
Even though T13 is at an end, I'll be sure to stop by for a visit.
Take care, and congrats on the weight loss.

Dane Bramage said...

Great blog. Great list. As for the last T13 I go out with a nice round number. My Thursday 13 #30 is up. It is ironically 13 Thursday Thirteen Logos I made and used during the last 30 weeks. Stop by if you get a chance.

aTxVegn said...

Give tofu a chance! It has no flavor on its own - it takes on whatever spices you give it.

I watch American Idol. I have to be somewhere when it airs tonight, so I'm sad I'll miss seeing who gets kicked off.

I'm glad your sweet girl is finally feeling better. I bet she would like a good dose of warm sunshine. You probably don't want to hear I enjoyed 85 degrees today!

Melli said...

I sO agree with numbers 11 & 12!!! I swear this is why I'm having such a hard time losing weight these days! I just DO NOT WANT to get up and out of the house! It's pitiful.... so pitiful! COME ON SUMMMMMMMMMMMER!!!!

Leanne said...

{{{hugs}}}}

Anonymous said...

Tofu can be so yummy!

Love the new design. I bookmarked you and will be updating my blogroll with your new info.

Love the new design!

Sparky Duck said...

tofu, yummy

Twitter