- Little Princess got up at 7 and sat quietly in the living room watching Treehouse until 8:30. I was thrilled with the extra sleep. I got up then and made her breakfast and spent some time with her.
- Did you ever think there would be a day that 8:30 would be a lovely sleep-in? In my younger, prechild, days I remember dreading the days I had to get up at 9 to go to work. Now getting to stay in that bad is a lovely luxury. Too funny.
- I am making a healthy dessert today in my slowcooker. I am really looking forward to sinking my teeth into it. I have neve made it before so I hope it is as yummy as it sounds. It is WW Core Warm Chunky Apple "pie"
10 large apples
1 cup Splenda
1/2 cup water
2 Tbsp cinnamon
Peel and cut apples into chunks and place in a crockpot.
In a small mixing bowl mix splenda, water and cinnamon.
Pour over apples.
Cook on Low setting for 4-5 hours stirring occasionally.
- I have these nasty little flies in my house. I think they are fruit flies attracted by the fruit cores in the garbage but they are nasty and grossing me out. I put out the garbage today and I am making a point from now on to put all my cores in plastic bags before throwing them out. Little flies just scream dirty, filthy house to me. ICK!
- I am loving where Prince Charming and I are right now. We are truly like a couple in love. It is so nice to feel loved and cherished and to feel the same way about him. Who knew when we got married what a ride these 5 years would be. We have had our ups and downs, but truly, I think we are in a stronger place now than we have ever been.
- I officially have NO laundry to do. I have actually caught up. Well that is until Prince charming gets up and washes up and Little Princess has her bath or spills something, you know how it goes. But for five minutes. I have NO laundry to do.
- I hear water running upstairs. That is no good. Generally when I hear water running, I go and check and I see a Little Princess up to her elbows in the bathroom sink with little puddles all over the floor. She has this fascination with water that makes me CRAZY. She makes such a mess.
Oct 1, 2006