Jan 1, 2006

January 1, 2006 -- HAPPY NEW YEAR!

So this is the new year. Have you made any resolutions? I have made decisions, instead of resolutions. I have decided:

1. I need to get my weight under control.
2. I need to NOT obsess about it. I need to learn to have a healthy outlook on my food consumption.
3. I need to keep up with my regular schedule of cleaning. And, barring my Christmas season laxness/business, I have been doing really well.
4. I need to concentrate on getting out of the house at least 3 times a week all winter long. Even if it is only to Grandma Great's house.
5. I need to concentrate on being a good freind, a good mother, and a good wife. I sometimes feel like I can't seem to juggle all of these at once. I need to be good to the people I care about. They are the ones who make my world complete. They do so much for me, the least I can do is return the favor.

What are your resolutions?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, girlfriend! My resolution is to get a book contract. Is that too much to ask? *grin*

Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR,,,,, I dont' do any of hat I just say,,,"YEAH WHAT I SAID LAST YEAR" hahahaha

Anonymous said...

My resolution is also to lose weight. I will lose 12 pounds by Memorial Day.....I think I can do that!

Anonymous said...

Happy New year TC - I am sure you will do all those things and more! May 2006 bring you lots of joy, peace and happiness...

Anonymous said...

I'm still formulating my resolutions but they are similar to yours - except I would like to get out of the house less!

Happy New Year TC :) xo

Anonymous said...

I hate to get out when it's cold... or wet... or cold... or cold... LOL I need to concentrate on getting out more during the winter, too!

Anonymous said...

I too want to lose some weight...maybe we should start up a blogger accountablity group!

Anonymous said...

I think those sound great.

Good luck and happy new year!

Anonymous said...

Proper nutrition is right up there on my list!

Anonymous said...

Great List. I like the decsions and not resolutions. I don't make 'em cuz I don't keep 'em...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Twitter