Sep 27, 2019

Organizing

I am still having a little trouble breathing but, I did manage to get some things done. It feels so good to cross a few things off my list. One of the things I did is go through my storage room and pull all of my decorations for holidays towards the front. I have fall and Halloween right at the front other holidays after that and then all of my Christmas. So now what holiday comes I can find stuff to decorate with. My fall stuff will be going up this weekend.

I also put some cute containers on my bathroom counter.  That is still a work in progress.

The other thing I did was sort out my pantry in my dining room. My dining room is clear enough now that the table can actually fit in the middle of the room where it belongs. Not right up against the wall. It makes my dining room looks so much better. I have three cabinets filled with boxed and canned goods. And I have to open shelves that have canisters and Mason jars. I love my glass jars. They make me so happy. Actually want to replace some of my other canisters with nice ones. Funny thing is, nice ones are not expensive ones. I have a certain look that I like. Mason jars are my favourite. It is all still a work in progress but, I have a couple of pictures to show you what I've been doing.




No comments:

Twitter