Sep 4, 2019

HUGE Change

So here's the thing, yesterday we met with the school regarding Little Prince and his needs in public school. The little girls came with us. We had been discussing the fact that they want to go to public school. We had been discussing the possibility of that being next year. Yesterday, during the meeting (and before) we came to decision it was going to happen this year so as of this year all of my little babies are going to Public School. The girls started their first day of school today. It was a whirlwind because it happened really fast. I spent all day yesterday running around getting everything they needed for school. So now, I am at home biting my fingernails waiting to see how their first day of school went. And I know next week it'll be even worse when Little Prince go to school. Them I won't have him keeping me distracted, I will be worrying about him too! New things! So . . . I guess as of now I am no longer homeschooling mom. Boo hoo!

Yesterday exploring the public school that they will be attending 




Lunches and bags ready 


Waiting at the bus stop


Jumping up and down with excitement because the bus is coming


Getting on the bus




My public school girls




No comments:

Twitter