Jul 7, 2009

Creative Calling

I am getting ansty to do something creative. Every once in a while I get a yearning to create something, to change something, to stretch my creativity and have fun. Usually this is when I change my blog look, create new headers and backgrounds and similar stuff or this is when I do some more digital scrapbooking. I am not sure where this creative feeling is going to take me (if I have the time to let it take me anywhere.) We will see I guess.

(oops, Princess Magpie is calling, I guess it won't take me anywhere at the moment.)

2 comments:

Kelly L said...

I have not tried the digital scrap booking yet but I have heard many good things.

Beautiful blog.

Love,
Kelly
http://www.ivebecomemymother.com

Anonymous said...

I'd like to do some more digi-scrapping too... Maybe I'll have some time next week! :)

Twitter