Sep 1, 2006

Friday Feast One Hundred & Nine

Feast One Hundred & Nine
Questions for are here if you want to join in the fun….



Appetizer
What are some lyrics you have misheard (such as, instead of "Gettin' Jiggy With It" you heard "Kick a chicken with it")?

I am trying to think of some. I can remember that when Prince Charming was a little boy he misheard the lyrics to the song, "Convoy" and he thought is was "We're gonna roll this f*cking Convoy right into the night" instead of trucking convoy.


Soup
What is the worst movie you have ever seen?

There are a couple of contenders. But I really remember hating "The Accidental Tourist" and there is another movie that was really pointless whose name I can't remember (yeah it's that bad) that seemed to be just about this kid wandering around a farm and nothing really happened at all.


Salad
Using the letters from your favorite number, write a sentence. Example: Tomorrow has really easy experiences.

Find only ugly repairs


Main Course
What was the most interesting news story you have heard this week?

I just heard a story about an Edmonton cancer patient that died after a chemo error. It is really sad.


Dessert
Which word(s) would you choose to describe your wardrobe?

New. Smaller. Casual. Cool. My friend just gave me an entire new wardrobe in a smaller size to replace the one I had that consisted of too big clothes.



28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new wardrobe! Happy Feast.

Anonymous said...

new smaller clothes is awesome! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

four seems to be popular today....
Good Feast

Anonymous said...

Great feast! Your appetizer cracked me up. :) Your dessert is awesome.

I'm up.

Anonymous said...

Great appetizer and love the dessert - how happy are you!!!

Anonymous said...

ok where are you that you are um 2 days ahead of me

Anonymous said...

Great feast. Your dessert is good.
My Feast is served too.

Anonymous said...

Ooohh... lucky you! Smaller clothes! I have fallen victim to the incredible shrinking wardrobe, so I'm a little jealous :-)

Good feast.

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww... I think that your main course will make me cry! (must be the onions) Your dessert is DIVINE though! LUCKY you!!!

Anonymous said...

Great Meal and what luck you got on the dessert! Must be a great friend. Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

Oooo, I want a new wardrobe! Have a wonderful day - our feast is up as well!

Anonymous said...

What wonderful friends. Congrats on needing new, smaller clothes, too.

Have a happy.

Anonymous said...

How great is it that you got a entire new wardrobe for free...very cool!!!

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Great feast.
Mine's served.

Anonymous said...

: )

Anonymous said...

congrats!

Anonymous said...

That's a wonderful dessert and of course a wonderful friend. Great feast. -Margie

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the weight loss and new wardrobe - good for you! That's so sad about the chemo patient. :(

Have a good day, and a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Great dessert! And a great friend to boot. Maybe I need to find one like that......

Anonymous said...

Finally! I keep trying to comment on your blog and it won't let me and now I forgot what I was going to say.

HI!

Have a great time w. bestest friend ever!

Anonymous said...

I'll make sure to stay away from accidental tourist.

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO on the dessert!

Anonymous said...

From salad to dessert, your feast was delicious!

I especially love the dessert, what a wonderful friend!

Anonymous said...

I really like the idea of smaller clothes... maybe one day for me! What a wonderful friend to have.

Anonymous said...

The "new and smaller" wardrobe is what I need. Great feast!

Rob of UnSpace

Anonymous said...

Was the movie you can't remember the one with that kid from The Sixth Sense called Secondhand Lions or something like that? I never saw it but your description fits the trailer I saw.

BTW, "Convoy" is one of the best songs ever! My favorite line is, "Big Ben, this here's Rubber Duck. I said we ain't gonna pay no toll."

Take care!

Anonymous said...

Too funny about the song lyrics!

Anonymous said...

Oooh! I new wardrobe and in a smaller size! Congrats!

Twitter