Sep 15, 2006

Feast One Hundred & Eleven

Questions for Friday’s Feast are here if you want to join in the fun….
Appetizer
What was the very last song you listened to?

"I'm not ready to make nice" by Dixie chicks.

Soup
What is one company/store/corporation you would recommend that people stay away from?

I don't think there are any places that I can think of that really don't like.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy having your picture made?
I like it more and more as I lose weight. Right now I guess an 8 in the past a -2.

Main Course
Besides a bookmark, what is something you've used to keep your place in a book?
A photo id of my little princess. That way I got to see her smiling face everytime I opened my book.

Dessert
Name a food that you like that most people don't.
I love pickles, hot peppers, calamari, pretty much everthing.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great feast. :) Wonderful main course. :)

Anonymous said...

That was a great feast. Left full and contented.
My feast is up too. Come join me.

Anonymous said...

Calamari....mmm......

Anonymous said...

Yum! I love Hot Peppers! Great Feast. -M

Anonymous said...

I like pickles and hot peppers but I'm not crazy about calamari. I don't like the rubbery texture. Maybe I've just not had any good calamari.

My feast is up. Come and have a bite. Happy Friday.

Anonymous said...

ahh that was a good feast!

Anonymous said...

Oooooooh I love calamari!
Great feast! Your Main Course was wonderful, I'll have to try it with my kids pics.
Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

For some reason my browser has all your posts stacked ontop of each other. :-(

I've never had calamari; what is it?

Love your main course. Hope you have an awesome weekend.

Anonymous said...

I'll pass on the hot peppers!

Twitter