Oct 29, 2010

Stupid bank error

Stupid bank made an error that may have cost me Christmas! We had arranged to move into a new place with less rent. Than the stupid bank made an error causing our rent cheque to bounce. The money is there!!! They even gave us back the NSF fees because it was their mistake but now our new landlord doesn't want to rent to us because he thinks we are writing bad cheques!!!!!!! I am so upset. We did nothing wrong. The STUPID BANK screwed us over and I am heartbroken. What the heck are we going to do now!!

I am so upset, I am a puddle of tears now. Just when things are looking up, the bank messes it up again.

4 comments:

momma24 said...

Could you have the bank write a letter stating what happened to the landlord? Couldn't hurt and the bank owes you!

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

THANKS momma24! I was just popping on to write the SAME THING. I can't say I would blame the landlord for thinking that, though... remember sometimes they deal with all kinds of people and their excuses.

I hope it works out!

Margaret said...

I work for TD, have the manager write a letter for you on letterhead stating it was a bank error. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

I can't even begin to imagine just how stressed out you must be right now. I hope everything works out, and that your bank will write a letter explaining that it was their error. I'll be thinking of you! Good luck with everything!

Twitter