Feb 5, 2010

Friday Five


  1. Princess Sleeps-a-lot has taken to waking up a LOT during the night. I am exhausted right now and am having troubles keeping up with everything.
  2. Prince Charming is sick today. He is at the doctor. I am hoping that he just overdid it helping his father get wood for the last couple of weeks.
  3. Princess Magpie is super-cute these days. She has taken to watching the things I do with Princess Sleeps-a-lot and copying them with her dolls. She burps them, feeds them with her toy bottle and gets wipes and wipes their little bottoms and then pretends to diaper them. She is just squishous!!
  4. Princess Magpie has also taken to kissing Princess Sleeps-a-lot on the head every time she sees her. She also does scary things like climb up on the table that Princess Sleeps-a-lot's chair is on and trying to feed her with her toy bottle. Too cute. Scary, but cute.
  5. Every morning, Princess Belle asks me to put on the Aqua CD she found. So I put it on and her and Princess Magpie dance around the living room. It is cute and fun.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Sounds like your days are busy and full.... Full of love. :)

http://scrapgrrl.com

Notsosnowwhite said...

cant wait to see the cuties again...how are the kiddos

Notsosnowwhite said...

Twisted Cinderella... I have started my blog again... u have inspired me soooooooooooooooooooooo much
Thank u my friend

http://inkdroplets-1.blogspot.com/

Twitter