Jan 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a wonderful evening and I wish you all a happy new year!

Last night was a nice quiet evening. We finally a cheque in the house after 2 months with no income at all. We got a few groceries and then ordered in some takeout for supper.

A few minutes before midnight, we heard Princess playing in her room. We went up and got her up and brought her downstairs, then we all stood in the doorway and watched the fireworks. It was her first time and once we reassured her that they were not going to come down and hit us, she was thrilled. She just kept saying, "They are beautiful, Mommy!" After that, she went upstairs to bed and right to sleep and we sat up for a while chatting and stuff. It wasn't exciting but she loved it and it was nice.

I am finding that Baby Bug seems to be a vegetarian. Every time I eat any meat, I get really sick. It is frustrating but I am finding what foods Baby Bug will let me eat without getting sick. Veggies are good and potatoes are good. High fat foods and meat are not good.

No comments:

Twitter