Jul 29, 2019

Why

I have been thinking about HRM lately. About why I have such a good feeling about it. I think there are a few major factors and a lot of little things.

The first thing, is that HRM is where I finally broke free of childhood expectations and family expectations and just became who I was. I planned the future that I wanted. I lived the life that I wanted. Through that I got friends, my husband, and my kids. In Halifax I blossomed into the person I wanted to be. So, I have a good feeling about it.

Another thing is that Halifax is where I didn't allow my shyness to keep me from meeting people. Part of that is the friends that I made there. I made friends when I first moved there that have been friends ever since and are my friends now 20 years later. I had mommy friends there. I had a life there.  I had summer BBQ's, holidays with friends,  coffee and shopping with friends.  So when I look back at Halifax I remember the people there.

Another thing about HRM is that there are so many memories there. It's where I met my husband. We did fun things with our kids. Had fun as a family. There are do many events and festivals and fun things to do. It was just a good place to live. And I guess, all in all, I just really miss it.














No comments:

Twitter