Feb 6, 2019

Worst Part

There are two worst parts about this move. 

Firstly, our budget.  Our budget is the reason for our move.  We can not survive any more winters in this house.  We can NOT pay this much for oil every year.  $1000 per month is outrageous!  We can not afford it.  BUT . . . this means that our move budget is negligible.  We have a job lined up, but I don't know how to get us there yet and I don't know how to get by on our budget here until we move.

Secondly, finding a home long distance is HARD!  Landlords can't see you, and don't know who they are renting to.  You can't see the house and don't know what you are getting. Available places at reasonable prices are hard to come by. 

There are other things that are on my mind too (to a lesser extent). 

  • Long distance moves stuck!  
  • I was kind of looking forward to the city with my friends.  
  • Not knowing when and exactly where makes it hard to plan.  
  • The uncertainty makes it hard to be motivated to prepare. 
Overall, I know that this move is necessary, and I will be glad to be nearer to family.  I know that life will be better, but . . . there is a lot of stressful stuff on my mind.

No comments:

Twitter