Mar 28, 2012

Doing Better

For about 6 months, I posted on another blog.  This a post that was copied from that blog.  I used different names for the family.  Just so you know the names were as follows:

Prince Charming - Wandering Aengus
Princess Belle - Lilly
Princess Magpie - Rose
Princess Snifflefritz - Lotus
Little Prince - Reed

I have to say that I am finally feeling a like I am turning the corner on this c-section. For some reason, this one left me with more pain than my previous ones and just getting through my days was a challenge. But today I woke up and the pain was actually manageable. I have more energy and I am feeling like my old self again. I LOVE feeling better and more able to enjoy this beautiful new family I have.

Here is my funny girl dressing up in a dress, a too small hat and a pair of winter boots. She makes me laugh. Yesterday, everytime she went in her room, she came out with another layer of clothes on, all the layers were inside out and some of them were backwards. She is just too funny.

No comments:

Twitter