- 1 (3.4 oz) box Vanilla instant pudding
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
1.Make cupcakes/cake according to directions on box. Use your favorite yellow cake, ours is Duncan Hines. Let cool.
2. Mix together pudding, cream, powdered sugar, milk, and sour cream. Beat on medium speed until stuff peaks form. For cupcakes, cut each cupcake in half and add a dollop of filling. Put top back on cupcake and frost with ganache. I am making it as a whole cake, so the entire filling is going over one layer and the second layer of cake will be covered in the ganache
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
Keep in refrigerator until ready to serve.